Monday, September 30, 2013

The Arch of Avooblis


This story is reminiscent of parts of Harry Potter, with enough originality to capture the reader. I really wanted to be able to turn my nose up (I’m a huge Harry Potter fan) and say it’s just a knock off... but I can’t say that. There are some similarities, but a lot more of original ideas.

The story moves along at a nice pace and keeps you turning pages. The main characters, Dagdron and Earl were developed nicely. If this is to be a series, the two supporting characters of Lita and Elloriana will need to be fleshed out more in the next installment in order to really identify with them, and I am definitely looking forward to the next in the series!

Overall, I must say I really enjoyed the story and would recommend it for young readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment