Friday, December 7, 2012

Reading for fun!

I am so addicted to reading! Even when I take a few days off I'm unable to stop reading. Having edited Cate Dean's "A Gathering of Angels" and "Carry on Wayward Son", books two and three of the "Claire Wiche Chronicles", I was enamoured with the story. Finding some free time, I pounced on the first of the series "Rest for the Wicked" and finished it this morning. Oh. My. Gosh. I loved it so much, and it reminded me of how much I loved the other two, now I'm going to spend the rest of my free time re-reading numbers two and three! Thanks so much, Cate, for being the fabulous writer you are...and, by the way, I want more. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Janet! I just saw this - thank you so much. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed my stories, and I love that you help me polish them up and make them shiny.:) I promise, more is on the way!

    Rest well, my friend. All my good wishes are directed at you.

    ~Cate

    ReplyDelete