Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back to Work - 'Looking Through Lace'

I'm excited to be back to work after my knee surgery!

While recuperating I had the pleasure of reading Ruth Nestvold's "Looking Through Lace". This book is science fiction at it's best. Ruth takes you to another world, creates a language that is reasonable though astonishing and gives the readers characters that one can relate to and come to know. I would say to anyone, sci fi reader or not, that this book is on the not-to-be-missed list. I have read science fiction for more years than I will admit to here, and have been looking for an author who will take it up a notch from the run of the mill. Ms. Nestvold definitely produces! Very well done.
Looking Through Lace

http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Through-Lace-ebook/dp/B004P5NSKA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1344466991&sr=1-1&keywords=looking+through+lace

No comments:

Post a Comment