Thursday, June 29, 2017

Busy Time of Year for All

It's been a long time since I've been on here! Spring was too crazy for words and now that it's summer... unrelenting busy-ness! I love it, though.

The grandkids have visited a few times, and in July we will camp with 6 of the grandies, and a son and daughter in law. With six I really need reinforcements.

Needless to say, my personal writing has been put on hold for a while. I lost momentum when the external drive containing all my editing work and my own MS fell to the floor and just couldn't get up. 

I'm booked through the year for edits, though I usually am willing to squeeze in when I can... that means no days off for a few weeks, but it also means I don't clean house either... I love a clean house, hate cleaning it!

I apologize to all the authors I've not taken the time to blog about. I will fix that as often as I can!

Also, I'm so excited for Jane Taylor, an author I edited for a few years. I just saw that she had a television interview on Page One with Zita Christian. I love Taylor's books, and am so proud to say I've worked for her. 


For all of you, I hope your summer is busy, fun, and productive. I am grateful to all authors; books will always be my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment