Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Keeping up with the Details

I am caught up with my projects, and decided to quit editing an hour early today. Good thing I did! I was checking on this blogspot and discovered there were five published works that I hadn't advertised! FIVE! I am sooo sorry for the delay, Authors! They are up now on the books edited page, and will be shared on FaceBook.

I edit articles and blurbs, too, but I don't know how to advertise them because I can't find them! When I'm totally back to speed (sooner than my doctor thinks!) I will look into how to advertise those.

Half the fun of this work is letting other people know about the cool books and articles they may have missed!! There is a huge world of the independent author to be explored, every genre you can imagine and some books that will simply blow your socks off. (It's winter here, so tie your shoes tight!)

Check my Books Edited page and see if there is something there to interest you.

2 comments:

  1. Your support of the indi-author community is phenomenal. I have heard nothing but good things from those who have worked with you for editing. I think I will most likely be saving myself some sleepless nights and seeking your services for book 3. I had no idea your rates were so very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Corinne! From the posts I've made on your FB I guess you already know I'm a huge fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete